- 100% pure essential oil
- No fillers or additives
- Steam extracted
- Made from recycled trees in Calgary, AB
- Distilled in small batches
White Spruce [Picea glauca]
Aroma: balsamic scent that is sweet, soft and warm with light fruity notes
Health benefits: A great oil to promote relaxation, stress relief, immune support, muscle and joint pain, respiratory support and circulation.
Therapeutic properties: Anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that make it great for targeting muscular spasms, pain and inflammation. In aromatherapy, it is considered both an expectorant and decongestant and is used to relieve persistent coughing.
- Diffuse in an essential oil diffuser
- Add to topical blends
- Add to a massage butter and massage into joints
- For coughing, add a drop to hot water and inhale the warm, nourishing steam
- Add to bath salts, gels or body creams
- Has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties which make it a great additional to a homemade cleaner
Disclaimer: The information listed above is for educational purposes only. It is not meant to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any diseases.