- 100% pure essential oil
- No fillers or additives
- Steam extracted
- Made from recycled trees in Calgary, AB
- Distilled in small batches
Scots Pine [Pinus sylvestris]
Aroma: woody, evergreen scent that is fresh, strong, earthy + warm
Health benefits: Lowers inflammation, kills bacteria and pathogens, purifies air, can alleviate allergies, respiratory infections and colds. Helps support healthy breathing and emotional composure during times of stress. Good for treating muscle aches and pain. Lifts mood and focus. Improves immune function.
Other benefits: Cleanses the home of bacterial, fungi and pathogens. Kills odors and purifies the air. Helpful in clearing the mind of clutter and is an energizing, uplifting oil that can help combat fatigue, anxiety and support focus.
- Diffuse in an essential oil diffuser
- For a natural headache remedy, rub several drops diluted in coconut oil into temples and chest or diffuse it in the air
- Make a natural fabric freshener by adding it to a spray bottle
- Reduce seasonal allergies by diffusing it throughout home
- Can make a great natural acne treatment and used for a variety of skin conditions when diluted. Use caution as some people experience skin sensitivity with pine
- Has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties which make it a great additional to a homemade cleaner. Add to some water in a spray bottle
Disclaimer: The information listed above is for educational purposes only. It is not meant to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any diseases.